Sunday, January 27, 2008

Update and Holiday Fun

Hello Everyone,

Well I have been here for one year now. On Nov 2, 2007 Mommy and Daddy took me back to Walt Disney World to celebrate. It was an awesome trip, I got to go on my first airplane since Vietnam and it was so cool. I loved looking out the window. I wasn't scared at all. We got to Orlando very late, but I new where I was the moment we arrived at the hotel. It was a great trip I got to do a whole lot of new things that we didn't get to do in August. I got to go swimming in the pool, and play in the splashy water area. I laughed so hard till I got splashed in the face with a water jet.


On my Adoption Day, Mommy and Daddy took me to the Grand Floridian to get Pictures taken and that was OK, I got bored by the end of it. Later that night I got to have dinner with Cinderella and Prince Charming, and the step sisters and some weird lady. The step sisters were so much fun. I got kisses on each side of my cheek's and I had lipstick marks that I wore the rest of the night. Then we went to the Magic Kingdom and I got to trick & treat there. I got so much candy, I'm still eating it. It was so much fun to see the parade's and especially the fireworks. Did I tell you all that I love fireworks.




Then after 5 days of fun it was time to leave I gave Mommy a hard time leaving the room, I didn't want to leave. Oh well I just have to persuade them to go back again soon! I don't think it will be to hard to do...

The it was time celebrate the Holidays, First Thanksgiving, I got to watch the parade while Mommy made me Special French Toast with Banana's and Strawberries. It was Yummy.
Then it was time to go to Grandma and Granddad Gracon's for dinner. I ate Turkey and stuffing and Broccoli Casserole and Cranberry Sauce. It was so goood.









Then Mommy and Daddy started to put up this big green thing called a tree, I liked all the pretty lights and the garland was a lot of fun too. I helped put ornaments on the tree, on the same branch, but hey at least I was helping.
We went to Church on Christmas Eve, I loved to hear all the songs and I was very good. Christmas Morning I woke up and Mommy made Pancakes and then I got to open my presents. I took my time a ripped off the paper one piece at a time and then put it in the garbage. After all my gifts were open I played for a little while then I took a 2 hour nap to wake up to open more gifts from Grandma and Grandad Gracon. They gave me the coolest blocks, since I like to stack things.
The next day I got to see my cousins Holly and Gabriel and Aunt Annette and Uncle Tom. It was so much fun to see them over the next 2 days. I love to play with Holly she makes me laugh, and she's fun too. Gabriel has really cool toys that I wanted to play with but he didn't let me. It's OK it was fun to watch though.





Then before I knew it. I was 2. January 9, 2008. Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Granddad, and I went to PF Chang's for dinner the night before to celebrate, they really embarrassed me when they started singing. It was bad enough they dressed me up to look like Minnie Mouse. (Which I secretly liked) Then on my Birthday we traveled 3 hours to Silver Springs, Maryland. Our Coordinator Martin from Vietnam was here in the USA and we went to see him. Mommy and Daddy seemed very happy to see him. I don't remember him, but he seemed nice. After I warmed up I played with the other kids. Mommy and Daddy got to see the other families we travel with and they said it was great to see everyone again. We wish we could do it more often. It was a wonderful night, even with the long drive and getting home really really late.













On Sunday January 13, I had my birthday party. It was so much fun. I loved to play with the streamers Daddy put up for my party they had Mickey on them. I got to run around and play with everyone. I was having a good time until they started singing again. Boy, did I get embarrassed, I grabbed hold of Mommy and wouldn't let go till they finished singing. Once I got home I played with the balloons for hours. I got really cool gifts. Thank you everyone I loved them.











Over these months I have grown so much. I barely fit in my 2T clothing anymore. So Mommy is worried about my Summer clothing. My hair has grown too but I hate it as Mommy is always trying to put things in it. I now fully eat with a fork, and spoon no more fingers as I don't like to get my fingers dirty. I can walk up and down the stars all by myself. I also have learned many new words. I think about 50 words and some I can form into sentences. I don't know being my favorite. I just learned how to say, Elmo and Purple, Blue and Pink. I can count up to about 8. and I can stack about 10 blocks high now. I love to make farm animal sounds especially an Owl.
Mommy put me in a Gymboree class that I go to every Monday morning with her, and I get to do all these really cool things. I can climb, slide, jump, walk across a balance beam and cross bridges and play with a parachute. The parachute is my favorite thing to do.
Mommy keeps saying something about Potty training but I don't seem to understand yet. My diaper is just fine. I like privacy.
So I'm growing and learning a great deal. I'll keep you updated as new things come about. I look forward to the upcoming months ahead, and I will keep you all updated as I do really cool new things.

No comments: