Friday, July 6, 2007

Paige at 18 Months


Hello All,
I have been here in America for Nine Months and I have grown a lot and have learned so many new things.
I can climb up and down stairs, I can play with puzzles, I love to dance, and I can say up to 10 words. (Dada being my Favorite Word)
I eat almost everything but I especially like all the things Mommy has on her plate. Pickles are my favorite, next to Mac and Cheese.
My Mommy and Daddy just recently took me to Sesame Place and I had the best time of my life. I was able to see my favorite Sesame Street Character Telly, and I also got to meet Abby Caddabby, (who looks very much like Ginger from Johnny and the Sprites) Don't tell Mommy and Daddy that I noticed.I was able to have dinner with all the Characters like Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Elmo, Zoe, and Bert and Ernie. It was so Cool.
I just celebrated my First 4Th of July and unfortunately it rained. We went to see the Fireworks but they were not great so Mommy and Daddy took me home and we watched them on TV,(I like those better, I could dance to them.)
I can't wait for this weekend so I can play with my cousins that are coming down from Buffalo, NY. We should have alot of Fun...

No comments: