Thursday, July 19, 2007

A week of First's




Wow Wow Wow!!!

I had my first trip to the beach on Tuesday, and boy did I have fun. Daddy took me to the ocean, even though I held on for dear life, I really enjoyed it, until that big wave came and got me and Daddy all wet. I loved to play in the sand, especially all the seashells. I can't wait to go back again soon.

On Thursday I traveled with Daddy, Grandma, Granddad, Holly, and Gabriel to Allaire State Park and I got to ride on my first train. That was so cool, we did it twice.

I've started my terrible 2's so everything is a problem for me. Mommy and Daddy can never seem to understand what I want. So I throw things and cry, but I still can't seem to get what I want. Mommy keeps saying something like when is this going to be over, and I can't quite understand why. I'm just trying to state my opinion.

Oh well, I have another tooth Yippee. It's my first eye tooth. So hopefully once I get all 4 I can finally chew some real food.

OK that's all for now, check out some cool pictures of me at the beach and the pool.

No comments: